This page collects the photographic posts I have got out of my trips to Istanbul for easy reference.
- Istanbul I: Trying to Give a Sense, for overall scenic context
- Istanbul II: Relics and Remains from Two Perspectives, on the Hagia Eirini Museum and the Topkapı Palace
- Istanbul III: Finding Words about Hagia Sophia, on the Ayasofya Museum
- Istanbul IV: still waters run deep, on the Basilica Cistern
- Istanbul V: hidden gold, on the Kariye Museum
- Istanbul VI: city limits, on the Land Walls
- Istanbul VII: a mosque with a longer history, on the Kalenderhane Camii
- Istanbul VIII: remains at the museum, on the İstanbul Arkeoloji Müzeleri
- A Further Bit of Istanbul, on the Hüseyin Ağa Camii, once Hagioi Sergios kai Bacchos
Hopefully more will some day follow!